Monday, June 9, 2008

It's an honour just to be nominated!

The lovely not quite Nigella has kindly awarded me with an Arte y pico, which is the extravagant sculpture on the right! I was very amazed and pleased when I found out, what an honour!

The background and rules of the award are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, for creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning blog has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of
Arte y pico blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.

I will come up with my 5 awardees shortly…there are so many inspiring blogs out there…

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Belle! As these are given to those "who are creative and have a penchant for art", I can't imagine one more deserving. I'll have to get an autograph from you the next time we get together :)

    Oh! And the award looks rather at home on your blog mantelpiece. *shines it on the way out*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, lin mei, you are making me blush! I hope you can fight off the hordes of paparazzi next time we meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thinking, Belle! I'll bring my foil-covered tanning intensifier to reflect back papapazzi flashes and practice saying "no comment" in anticipation of the personal questions that they would ask about you.

    I'd highly recommend that you come incognito - you'll probably have perfected several disguises before then.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin