Monday, March 16, 2009

Hey MAC, it's Hello Kitty

M.A.C’s range of Hello Kitty-inspired makeup is finally available. Been waiting for this for ages (me and a large number of Asian girls, it seems). The packaging is suitably Kitty, as are the colours in the range, ie. lots of bright (read: lurid) pinks, though I got a subtle lipstick called ‘Most Popular’. Love how Kitty’s face is imprinted on the lippie.

I’m not normally into Hello Kitty, but I do like the overall design of her and her friends. I love the clean lines and cute cleverness. Oh, and I do have the Hello Kitty Roller Rescue computer game.

Tabitha kitty does not find Hello Kitty that interesting, though.

10 comments:

  1. LOL Pupu has that... she is Mac crazy -_____-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe that's cute! And more popular than the Dame Edna collection I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've got the real cat looking at Hello Kitty. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, anything MAC is fabulous! I love how you refer to Ms. Kitty as though she is a person. Strangely enough, I was more excited about the Dame Edna collection...this is because I am the only Asian girl in the world who does not like Hello Kitty. I know. I am an anomaly. What is wrong with me???

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi FFichiban - Pupu has excellent taste!

    hi Lorraine - I much prefer the packaging of the Kitty range. Varicose Violet from the Dame Edna range was...interesting.

    hi Arwen - Tabitha cat is very camera shy so I took dozens of photos before she actually looked at the lippie!

    hi Carla - you don't like Hello Kitty? You're so WEIRD! At least you like MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have you seen the crazy mac/hello kitty ad on youtube?! its so preetty! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SInPXQCBQ7s

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Suze - that is so surreal and crazy. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Hello Kitty imprint on the lippy but it makes me almost scared to use it in case I ruin it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Karen - I know, I am working around the imprint at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is seriously cute!! I love the kitty imprint :)
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin